Covert USB PC monitoring device with remote keyboard activity capture via Wi-Fi
This covert USB device can be used to monitor all PC USB keyboard usage / keystroke activity and will automatically store / send all activity. The encrypted / stored keystrokes are sent to an encrypted control console of which allows you to configure alerts based on if specific keywords are entered. These alerts can be configured to be sent as an "nearly" instant e-mail notification and will include a date / time stamp. All historical can also be viewed - including in semi-real time i.e. as and when activity happens.
The device is connected in line with the PC’s keyboard USB connector and is also powered using this same connection allowing prolonged uninterrupted usage.
Setup is extremely easy and only requires that you know the wireless networks name and password.
Please note that we also have an optional GSM / 3G connectivity module for our unit. This is ideal for situations where there is not an existing Wi-Fi connection at the location.
- Low profile covert design and ideal for monitoring your child’s PC use
- Remotely monitor all PC keyboard activity
- Stealth technology which is undetectable by PC operating system
- Automatically send recorded information direct to console using Wi-Fi
- Powered from USB connector providing uninterrupted use
- Optional 3G / 4G mobile WiFi module - for areas where access to a local WiFi network is not possible - please see options above in order to purchase
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DEVICE CAN ONLY BE USED ON A PC THAT IS OWNED BY YOURSELF OR WHERE YOU ARE AN AUTHORIZED PERSON TO MONITOR SUCH ACTIVITY. IT MUST NOT BE USED FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY AND IF DURING THE PURCHASE PROCESS,WE SUSPECT SUCH ACTIVITY THEN WE WILL NOTIFY THE NECESSARY AUTHORITIES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.